I was also nominated!
So, I really hadn’t a clue that this sort of thing even existed, but I think it is pretty awesome.
I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Prayers and Promises (thank you very much, by the way). I guess this means that people not only read my posts, but that they actually kind of don’t hate them.
There are also rules to accepting this award (naturally), and they are as follows:
- I must provide a link and give thanks to the blogger who nominated me (done!)
- I must answer 10 questions
- I must nominate 10 other blogs that I enjoy reading
- I must provide links to said blogs and inform the authors that I am nominating them
- I must include the award logo in my post (BOOM!)
10 Thought Provoking Questions:
- Your favorite color?–Boy that’s tough. I’m one of those people who enjoys…
View original post 468 more words