I often feel like the universe never cuts me a break. When I do get a break, everything bad tends to happen all at once; like the universe thought it gave me enough of a break and suddenly decides to unleash all its fury. Pretty much like a ticking time bomb, but I can’t hear the freaking ticking. No warning. No sympathy.
The events of last night (and into the ungodly early-morning hours):
- Went out to the bar
- Began driving back to the house
- On the way home, tire pressure light came on (no biggie, right)?
- Shortly after, car began vibrating, tire began deflating (fucking great)
- Get home, tire almost fully flat
- Call cops because no shops are open at 5 a.m. (embarrassing)
- Towing company comes and changes tire for me ($55) fantastic
- Go to Firestone and manage to get a hold of the cheapest tire they can find ($126)
View original post 708 more words